Tips for styling your boho wedding
Are you thinking of something different and a more boho styled wedding?
There are so many ways to incorporate boho elements into your wedding. Whether it is your invites, ceremony, venue, flowers, décor even food there are endless possibilities. Planning a wedding is a very exciting time, especially when it comes to looking for inspiration. Pinterest and Instagram are great places to look for this , where you can get inspired. Laura from The Little Event Hire Co. has given us her TOP 5 TIPS on how to create your perfect boho wedding.
- – A bohemian wedding dress is equal parts bold and easy going! Boho gowns are defined by their distinctive details, like graphic lace, intricate beading, dramatic sleeves, and open backs. Lightweight fabrics also allow boho looks to go with the flow. To get a dress in this style it is best found in boutique that specialises in these dresses. Credits/ Dress : https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/497702178/aurora-lace-bohemian-wedding-dress-long
2. The Flowers – From flower crowns to bridal bouquets, there are many ways to incorporate boho theme flowers. Wildflowers, pampas grass, dried flowers and lots of greenery are the most popular. All which are vibrant in colours and textures. When choosing your flowers, have a look at your colour theme. You can go as simple or more detailed. Its best to discuss with your stylist your florals and all options on your choice of flowers that suit the season. Credit : wedding chicks From this interesting article on flowers by Weddingsonline
3. The Décor – Authentic touches to Moroccan vibes. There are so many ways to bring the boho inspired wedding to life . The most popular pieces for added décor are peacock wicker chairs and macrame. Peacock wicker chairs are a stunning statement piece that are beautifully crafted. Dressed with florals these chairs can be used as part of a prop display and mostly popularly used as bride and groom chairs. They add something different to a wedding day, whilst still giving a wow factor. Macrame is another piece that can be very versatile, can be used as an arch, pew ends, chair backs and even a hanging cake stand! It is a must have for your boho inspired wedding and looks phenomenal on the day, creating a beautiful addition to photographs.
Image : Junebug weddings Pinterest
4. The Ceremony – Having a boho wedding gives you the freedom to have your ceremony wherever you like. Whether it is in a whimsical forest, an authentic bell tent or even a rustic barn. Your wedding ceremony has more options to how your would like to have it. Our favourite is an outdoor wedding – vintage rug aisle, macrame arch with dream catcher pews, there is just something magical about the great outdoors. Choose a ceremony location that works for both of you as a couple, if you have always wanted to get married a certain way go for it! Your wedding your rules.
5. The Venue – Like your ceremony , you will have more choices. Choose a venue that works for you as a couple. Look at all the options the offer as well as what they would allow if you wanted a food cart or something fun added to your day. There really isn’t a right or wrong in choosing your venue to suit a theme. But some relax and authentic works really well as a whole.
The Little Event Hire co aspire and to be different and work closely with different trends. “Nothing is more important to us than creating a magical setting for your wedding day. Whatever your style , it is your wedding, your rules and for your alternative wedding, you now have so many options.”
Contact Laura for advice on your day at The Little Event Hire Co Tel 087 2672369