We specialise in the following boudoir photography styles:
Bridal Boudoir – A lot of brides to be contact me looking to create the perfect groom gift for the day of their wedding . The black boudoir book is something brides all across Ireland love … a unique gift that will be special for you both. We style your boudoir photoshoot with dreamy white sets and other styles that suit the looks you like. You may also add on a makeover to any of our boudoir packages. Imagine the look on his face when you present him with a black boudoir book !
Vintage Style boudoir photography – We have a stunning dress up closet for you to choose from including wigs, gloves, faux furs and various glamorous accessories. The pinup looks are so popular and cute so we have a lot of burlesque performers booking in for this look. You do not however need to be a model or performer to pull this off ! I will guide you and style you through each pose on your boudoir shoot so no need to fret!
Makeover Boudoir Photography – Makeup / Hair can be added to any of our boudoir packages. It is the perfect birthday idea or also a lovely gift voucher to present to someone. Do bear in mind that everyone has different expectations regarding what a boudoir photoshoot is, to some it is more glamour style with an edgy look or to others its the white shirt look or a dress for example. It is important that we discuss any ideas you have in the consultation prior to you booking a boudoir photoshoot with us. This way we can tailor the boudoir shoot to your specific needs.
Milestone Boudoir Photography – Fitness or weightloss are a good example of why women choose to do a boudoir shoot. It’s all about celebrating you ! We welcome ladies of all sizes and ages and relish the thought of making you feel beautiful. It doesn’t matter if you are 60 or 26 , boudoir photography is the perfect milestone gift to yourself . Create a stunning boudoir book with us or a custom piece of wall Art to display your stunning self !
Brides to be love to gift the groom our boudie books before the wedding or as a nice anniversary present.
Housewives and moms ! Boudoir is the perfect way to get your mojo back or reignite the spark as a couple . We carefully guide you through all poses.
Boudoir is also popular for milestone birthdays and fitness or diet milestones.
- We provide mens shirts , ties, selection of shoes , baby dolls and Jewellery for your portrait but we advise anyone booking to bring the following items:
- Two to 3 sets of bra and undies a black and a pastel or white/cream to have some choice.
- High heels that you wear – a black pair and a colourful pair if you have especially if they are the coveted Laboutins ! Contact us with your shoe size if you do not feel you have anything to suit.
- Significant jewellery (gift from himself/herself ) , a tie or shirt or anything you think would be fun to make the shoot more personal to you or your partner.
- If we are shooting bridal boudoir for you then you can also bring along the bridal lingerie you will be wearing the day of the wedding and your wedding heels. We will supply a veil for posing here at the studio we have long and short ones. If you do not have a bridal set then a cream or white set is just fine.
- Please allow 3 weeks max time for your book to completion – contact for rush orders .
I carefully guide you through all posing so don’t fret ! You can copy me.
Only you and I and whomever you choose to bring to the studio viewing session!
Boudoir books can take 2 – 3 weeks depending on time of year so please book a month in advance. Contact us for rush orders.
Yes. We do group boudie sessions with discounts for all.
Our cosy gothic home studio is nestled on the Galway / Mayo border in Headford. Find us on google maps.
Makeover Boudoir Photography – Makeup / Hair can be added to any of our boudoir packages. It is the perfect birthday idea or also a lovely gift voucher to present to someone. Bear in mind that everyone has different expectations regarding what a boudoir photoshoot is, to some it is more glamour style with an edgy look or to others its the white shirt look or a dress for example. It is important that we discuss any ideas you have in the consultation prior to you booking a boudoir photoshoot with us. This way we can tailor the boudoir photoshoot to your specific needs. I am always the only one present for the boudoir session itself unless you request to shoot with a friend.