Audrey Hepburn Henparty ideas
Audrey Hepburn is one of the great classic style icons. Her wardrobe was chock full of the fashion staples women still swear by today: fitted pants, the “LBD,” cropped silhouettes and an envious assortment of accessories. She wasn’t afraid to wear pants (or a dickybow & suit!) and always retained an aura of femininity with her outfit choices.
The best thing about Hepburn’s style was her hearty attitude. She was always able to make such groundbreaking sartorial choices because she was completely confident in her own skin and never took life too seriously. Henceforth, 10 essential style lessons you can learn from the legend and apply to your outfit when dressing as her for this theme …
- Sometimes, a simple dress is all you need.
Forget an eye catching outfit, let your natural features steal all the attention.
- Gloves add a touch of sophistication to any outfit.
Regardless of the outfit Audrey’s look was always elevated by her stylish gloves.
- A belt cinched in the middle of a dress creates a lovely shape.
Audrey taught us that you can enhance and create curves by simply adding a cinch belt to the middle of a dress.
- You can wear a crown, even if you’re not royalty.
Hepburn knew that every woman should feel like a princess. Audrey wore her crown with pride and so should you.
- You can never go wrong with a bold red lip.
As the old addage goes, “Never trust a woman who wears red lipstick, like its nothing”. Let your look tell the world that you are bold, daring and fearless- without ever uttering a single word.
- Simple color blocking creates a classic chick look.
Just team them some fun, chunky sandals and eye-catching earrings to emulate the immaculate Audrey.
- Fun, bold prints are always a go.
Hepburn’s feminine makeup and wide-brimmed hats always helped to balance out the strong pattern on her dresses. Never fear the print.
- Sunglasses work with literally any outfit – No matter how formal.
In the infamous Breakfast at Tiffany’s picture, Hepburn was the epitome of “cool” by pairing Wayfarer-style shades with her jeweled little black dress.
- Eyeliner can help soften out any look! Hepburn’s face always looked ultra feminine because she knew how to harness the power of great eye makeup. From smoky smudged liner or a precise flick Audrey used her makeup powers wisely.
- Long lashes look ravishing on all women.
Think you’re getting passed the point of fluttering your lashes? Think again! Hepburn proved that age is just a number with her beautiful lashes (be they au naturel or in need of a little faux assistance).
Audrey Hepburn theme or Breakfast at Tiffany’s theme is very popular for our Hen parties and we can help create the look for you with props and accessories. All you have to do is wear your LBD! Makeup and cupcakes are also an additional extra option .. just ask xx Natalie